Dr Sharif offers Oral Surgery services to patients throughout the Midland region on referral from your own dentist. He is a fully participating Oral Surgeon with VHI, Laya, GloHealth, Garda Medical Aid and ESB Medical Scheme. This means that the cost of the procedure is fully covered by your insurance. You will only have to pay a consultation fee ( 120 euro)
Dr Sharif can provide Intra venous sedation for all procedures . Most nervous patients request this, and we strongly recommend it to all patients referred to Dr Sharif. Sedation makes the process more comfortable and also has the advantage of causing amnesia (you don't remember the procedure) . There are no marks for bravery!
- BDS, FDSRCSEd (UK), M Surg Dent RCSEd (UK), FFDRCSIrel (Oral Surgery)
- Graduated in Dentistry in 1984
- Fully registered with the Dental Council
- On the Specialist Register of Oral Surgery, (Dental Council)
- Fellow of The Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh
- Fellow of The Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- Member of the Irish Association of Oral Surgery
- Member, Irish Dental Association
- Have been Examiner for the Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh UK for MFDSRCSEd and
- Membership in Surgical Dentistry (M Surg Dent RCSEd) and an examiner for MFDRCSI of The Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland.
- Oral Surgeon, Vhi Healthcare, Laya healthcare, Aviva Health, St Paul Garda Medical Aid & others
- Author of several papers published in Medical & Dental journals.
- Biographical profile included in MARQUIS Who’s Who in the World, 23rd (2006) edition, 24th (2007) edition, 25th (2008) edition, 26th (2009) edition and 27th (2010) edition published in USA.
- Biographical profile included in DICTIONARY OF INTERNATIONAL BIOGRAPHY, 33rd edition, published in September 2006 in UK.