Enhanced Practice Protocols at Mullingar Dental
To increase safety and minimise risk for both our patients and staff in light of Covid-19, we are implementing new protocols in the practice. Below, we've listed some of them:
- Patients will be screened with a Covid-19 questionnaire and will be requested to update all details via text prior to their appointment.
- The number of people who accompany a patient on and during their appointment will be limited.
- Upon arriving, patients will have their temperature taken with a touch-less thermometer.
- Chairs in waiting room will be spread out to ensure proper social distancing.
- 'Fogging' of the Waiting Room and Surgery with Hypochlorous Acid on regular intervals.
- Option for Teledentistry to minimise visits to the practice.
- Longer Appointment Times.
These are difficult and strange times for all of us. We can stop the spread of this virus by reducing social contact & practising good hand hygiene – our leaders can guide us , but at the end of the day, our destiny is literally in our own hands.