We all want to look our best and, seeing as your smile is one of the first things people notice, teeth whitening treatments are a great way to improve appearances. Brighter, whiter teeth can do so much to enhance your smile and build your confidence.
- Smoking, drinking coffee, tea, red wine, and eating pigmented foods such as tomato ketchup, curries, cherries, blueberries etc.
- Build-up of plaque and tartar on the teeth.
- Ingesting too much fluoride (more than 2 parts fluoride per million parts water) when teeth are forming, which gives teeth a “mottled” look.
- Treatment with the antibiotic “Tetracycline” during childhood.
- Trauma to the teeth that may cause a brown, grey or black colour.
Professional Teeth whitening is an easy, non invasive, cosmetic treatment which produces beautiful results. The specially formulated whitening gel is used to remove stains that have built up over years.
Professional Teeth Bleaching has been proven to have no long term negative effects on the enamel of teeth, on the dentine of teeth or the gums. At Mullingar Dental Centre we use a number of different Whitening Systems and our Dentists will be happy to discuss which system suits your requirements best.
Information on Teeth Whitening
Use the form below to get additional information or contact us at 044-9340370, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org,